We have developed a policy to protect your privacy in compliance with privacy legislation. Our policy is to inform you:
1. What personal information is being collected;
2. Who is collecting your personal information;
3. How your personal information is being used; and
4. To whom your personal information is being disclosed.
Information collected - Deidentified
When you access our website a record of your visit is created and the following information may be logged for statistical purposes:
- Your server address
- Your domain or top level domain name (for example practice.com, .gov, .au etc)
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site you visited
- The type of browser you are using
This information is used to monitor usage patterns on the site in order to improve navigation and design features, helping you to get information more easily. This information is only accessible to employees of Melbourne Hand Surgery and will not be disclosed to any third party.
Information collected - Identified
We will collect your e-mail address if you send a message to us via our website e-mail addresses.
Use and Disclosure of your Information
Your e-mail address will only be used for the purposes for which you have provided it. It will not be provided to a third party without your permission.
Privacy concern or complaint?
If you have a concern or complaint relating to online privacy issues on our website, please notify us. While we accept no liability for material or links posted, we will investigate all complaints. Dr Jill Tomlinson's practice honours the legal requirements of medical information privacy in Australia.