DP Dermaceuticals Hyla Active™
An intensive moisture infusion serum that delivers the feeling of deep hydration, comfort and repair. Hyla Active™ restores harmony to all skin types and conditions. We use Hyla Active™ as part of all Dermapen3™ treatments.
As with all DP Dermaceuticals, Hyla Active™ is suitable for pre and post-operative skin preparation and maintenance for procedures including skin needling, microdermabrasion, laser, chemical peels and cosmetic injectables. DP Dermaceuticals are meticulously crafted with rejuvenating and replenishing correctives including power peptides, multi-vitamins, potent antioxidants and organically sourced botanicals. All products have high levels of HylaFuse™ Complex which is clinically proven to be absorbed 150% more effectively than other forms of Hyaluronic Acid. Formulations containing the HylaFuse™ Complex continue delivering water and active ingredients to the skin for up to eight hours after application - even when they feel dry to touch.
- Forms a 'second skin' to deliver immediate effect
- Infuses a feeling of deep hydration, comfort and repair
- Reduces and diffuses the appearance of visible readness and inflammation
- Promotes regeneration and repair for a younger-looking skin
- Plumps and smooths the signs of environmental ageing
- Can be used as an oil-free primer for flawless make-up application and increased foundation longevity
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for a flawless smooth finish
HylaFuse™ Complex: A triple weighted Hyaluronic Acid complex that effortlessly absorbs into the skin to promote maximum hydration, moisture infusion and long lasting comfort.
Zinc: A potent anti-inflammatory minteral that promotes wound healing, repair and collagen formation. Allows the skin to skin recover faster and stronger when integrity is compromised.
Vitamin B5: An active vitamin necessary for tissue repair while refortifying barrier function. The complexion's defences feel better equipped and protected.
Method of Use
After cleansing, apply 2-3 pumps of Hyla Active™ to dry skin. Massage lightly until absorbed. Follow with the application of an appropriate sun protection.