Stratamark® is the first and only medical product with clinically proven efficacy and safety for both prevention and treatment of stretch marks. Stratamark® was specifically developed for treatment and prevention of all types of stretch marks, including from pregnancy, adolescent growth spurts, weight gain, and bodybuilding.
Stratamark® is easily applied to all areas of the skin and is easy to spread over large surface areas, making it ideal for use on the buttocks, abdomen, thighs, breasts and back. When used as directed, Stratamark® dries to form a invisible sheet, a protective layer that is gas permeable and waterproof which hydrates and protects your stretch marks, allowing the skin to normalize the collagen synthesis cycle.
Benefits of Stratamark®
- Stratamark® is a unique gel formulation with clinically proven efficacy, specifically designed for the prevention and treatment of all types of stretch marks.
- Prevents stretch marks from forming
- Softens and flattens stretch marks
- Reduces redness and discoloration associated with stretch marks
- Relieves the itching and discomfort of stretch marks
- Stratamark® is applied in a very thin layer to the relevant areas.
- Highly efficient: Stratamark® gel is a unique formulation that requires substantially less product per application than typical moisturizing creams or cosmetic preparations.
- Easy application to all areas of the skin, including exposed and sensitive areas
- Can be covered by undergarments, sunscreens or cosmetics
- Stratamark® dries to form a thin, flexible and protective gel sheet that is gas permeable and waterproof.
- Hydrates and protects the skin
- Stratamark® is transparent and odorless. It does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens.
- Suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people with sensitive skin
Stratamark® can be purchased from our rooms and retails at $46 for a 20g tube and $80 for a 50g tube.
If you would like to access treatment for stretch marks please contact our reception on (03) 9427 9596 to arrange a consultation with one of our practice nurses to have your scars assessed and to discuss the treatment options. A nurse consultation costs $45 and the consultation cost is redeemable with the purchase of skin treatments or products.