What is Plastic Surgery?
When most people hear the words “Plastic Surgery” they immediately think about facelifts, liposuction and breast implants, but the field of plastic surgery is much broader than that.
- do face and hand transplants
- reconstruct breasts, faces and limbs after cancer surgery
- repair cleft lips and palates
- perform non-surgical treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, cryotherapy and laser treatments
- do hand surgery for broken bones, traumatic wounds and arthritis,
- remove skin cancers including melanomas
- fix broken or misshapen noses
- pin back protruberant ears
- … and yes, they also do facelifts, liposuction and breast implants!