Stratamed® is a silicone wound dressing used for post procedure care, wound healing and scar management.
Stratamed can be used immediately after surgery, skin resurfacing procedures, trauma, burns and on chronic wounds. Benefits include:
- Full contact flexible wound dressing
- Faster wound healing and reduced inflammatory response
- Wound hydration and protection of compromised skin from microbial and bacterial invasion
- Allows prevention of abnormal scarring to begin earlier than ever before, which significantly reduces the likelihood and severity of abnormal scarring
- Suitable for people with sensitive skin and for children
- Safe to use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding
- Transparent, 100% odour free, does not contain fragrances, parabens or alcohol
Where to buy
Stratamed® is available for purchase from our rooms; the most popular product size is a 5g tube for $30.